Saturday, October 27, 2007

How I like my workstation

My workstation my home away from home equiped with a Dell Monitor and HP ThinClient, a thumb mark recognition device for loging in and cympre my my P990i Smartphone hehehe ad cympre di nawawala ang blueprints ng barko cympre ship designer e. I really loved being a designer I really sooted my passion in making drawings since my younger years..Especially using integrated design softwares(Tribon M3, X-ginest and iprocon) It really makes designs more revolutionary. Tribon and nesting all day really makes a difference for me I learn a lot of things every day. Kaso sana mag Increase na ang salary hehehe....Sometime I also visit the Hull Shop and check If our drawings are implemented or if some design errors are done. Thats how designers work.

2 comments:

  1. hey great to find a blog where Tribon is mentioned.

    Greetings from AVEVA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...nice knowing you. ^_^
    a fellow countrymen who have been using Tribon too... wish you all the best. We're some kind of the same field....

    just drop by sometimes in

    http://cuering.com and
    http://mbmproject.com/forum

    if have some problem regarding Tribon/PDMS/at VM12... count me in kabayan....


    more power to your job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog